and it is spray painting everything in sight! I painted a ton of stuff this weekend. But I only took before and after shots of a couple of them. I am so amazed by what a coat or two of spray paint will do! I spray painted my knife block black (try saying that 5 times fast). Now it just blends in with my countertop and backsplash instead of being an eyesore. I am so happy! I also repainted this heinous monkey tray:
Then, Kaedon brought home pretty Easter flowers for moi and I dug up this vase:
The orange made me feel pukey so I whipped out the white spray paint this time. I dug around in the craft drawer until I found a ribbon that made me happy and here is the result:

I love it and it makes me feel cheerful every time I go into the kitchen!
I heart spray paint!

WOW!!!! First of all, i'm so glad you are joining me in the addiction of spray paint! That vase looks awesome! What a transformation on the tray..love the stenciling. Okay, I was just thinking this weekend that I should spray paint my knife block. You have given me the motivation I need! You should enter this on DIY day at http://asoftplace.net (a soft place to land). I think it starts tonight around 9 ish. :)
ReplyDeleteabsolutely delightful! I, too, have a paint-of-any-kind addiction! It always amazes me what a session of paint therepy can heal! I hopped over from Strut Your Stuff and am so happy that I did. Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place one day this week when you get a moment. I have become a follower and I hope you'll do the same. until later...
ReplyDelete