Here is the finished product, which is perking up my kitchen counter as we speak.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Mini-project
I am in the mood to redo some stuff! I decided to start small. Kaedon totally cleaned the garage out and in the process found this:
It is U-G-L-Y. It ain't got no alibi. I wasn't quite ready to throw it out, though. So I went to Hobby Lobby for these supplies:
Never done this before, but I'm sharing this at somewhat simple today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

absolutely adorable! What a delightful project! I hopped over from Somewhat Simple and am so happy that I did! I hope to see you over at my place one day soon. until later...
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! My boys would love something like this too! Coming over from Somewhat Simple - how do I follow you?!
ReplyDeleteShannon! it looks so good! great job. :)
ReplyDelete