We'd just returned home from Olivia's art show. She is still taking art classes from Miss Nadine and after every semester of classes is over, the students get to display their art. This semester the show was held in two houses in the same neighborhood. Her students range in age from 3 to adults. We saw some really great art! Olivia was so proud to show us her painting. It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad that we went.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Caught in the Act!!
So, I have a kitchen full of cleaning products right now. Why? Because I'm in charge of the 4 year old Pre-K basket for the Silent Auction at the kids' school. I have it 95% put together. Last night as I was cleaning up the dinner dishes Evan managed to scoot on over and start to "help" me out with the final basket arranging. Pretty cute stuff!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment